PDF - Linux problem

Subject: PDF - Linux problem
From: Martha Silverspring <silverspring9235 -at- go -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2000 15:27:26 -0700 (PDT)

I use Win98. I'm converting a FrameMaker manual to PDF and sending it to a client who uses Linux.
He says that some of the graphics and formatting don't display properly, and wonders if there is some kind of version problem. He says he's "using xpdf on Linux 6.2." He downloaded Adobe's Acroread for Linux, but wonders if there isn't a better way to resolve this so customers don't have to do that.
What say you wise ones?
Martha