Re: URL/Northeastern U Online

Subject: Re: URL/Northeastern U Online
From: Palm906 -at- aol -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 21:21:09 EDT

Hello Sachi,

Thank you for your email - I'm sorry, I deleted your message, not on purpose!
The URL's are listed below. I would suggest if someone takes these courses to
learn some HTML or programming on your own. Otherwise, it is quite difficult.

Most people on this list would find the courses fitting in nicely with their
work.The students I took the courses with wanted the certificate for
promotions etc. The URL's are:

Nuol Online

http://www.nuol.edu/

Certificates

http://www.nuol.edu/certificates.html

Regards,

Sheila Coyle
Contributing Editor/Writer
http://www.suite101.com/welcome.cfm/catholic_saints

and author of Katie Marie and St. Therese's Website at Amazon.com, Borders, B
& N, and Xlibris at: www.xlibris.com/sheilacoyle.html

NUOL