RE: Grad School

Subject: RE: Grad School
From: Nancy Johnson <NancyJ -at- photoworks -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 08:03:38 -0700

When I got my TW certification at the UW I spoke to one of the professors
about this.
She said that if you want to teach then yes, get your Masters.
However, it will not help you much in the workplace.

The certificate program is well respected and is *only* one year (man was it
a hard year!) of evening classes twice a week. It helped to get me my last
TW job and my present one, too.

Nancy West Johnson
PhotoWorks.com
R & D, Technical Writer