RE: tabs in Frame from Word conversion

Subject: RE: tabs in Frame from Word conversion
From: Steve Shepard <STEVES -at- YARDI -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 10:39:14 -0700

UseFind/Change in the Find Box. Choose "Text:" and have it find "\.t" Leave
the Change box blank. If you want to remove the tabs only in the Code
examples, you'll need to select the code examples one at a time and then
select "Selection" in the FInd dialog box next to "Look in:"

An easier way may be to remove them in Word first, because can restrict the
search to only the Code Example style and then just click "Change All"

One of the few things I miss from Word is the ability to make paragraph and
character formating and/or styles part of the search along with text.