Re: Style Guides

Subject: Re: Style Guides
From: Janice Gelb <janiceg -at- marvin -dot- eng -dot- sun -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 10:53:02 -0700 (PDT)

|===== Original Message From priest -at- sfu -dot- ca =====
|Rather than completely reinvent the wheel, I'd be most grateful if someone
|would be generous enough to share a style guide with techwr-l. Doesn't
|even have to be the full thing; just the headings, and let the rest of us
|figure out our own content.

You may want to look at the ToC for _Read Me First: A
Style Guide for the Computer Industry_, which is a
non-company specific generic style guide. You can
get to the Table of Contents through
http://www.sun.com/books/catalog/EdStyle/index.html

Janice Gelb | The only connection Sun has with
janice -dot- gelb -at- eng -dot- sun -dot- com | this message is the return address.
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/8018/index.html