Reporting to engineering or marketing

Subject: Reporting to engineering or marketing
From: "Cayenne Woods" <cwoods -at- purplevoice -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 13:43:46 +0100

In my present [software] company, only the developers are in this building site
- most of the others, including sales and operations, are based in another
building across town. So I report to engineering, development/maintenance.

My last job (also a software company) I had to deal with marketing more, tho
engineering managers buffered, and I never reported to marketing. I was working
on the Web site, for one, which often/usually falls into marketing.

Cayenne

This communication contains information which is confidential
and may also be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the
intended recipient(s). Please note that any distribution, copying
or use of this communication, or the information in it, is strictly
please notify us by email or by telephone (+44 20 8848 6644)
and then delete the email and any copies of it.

This communication is from Purple Voice Ltd., whose principal
office is at Dawley Road, Hayes, Middlesex, England.

checked for the presence of computer viruses.