RE: Curious Illustrator Q

Subject: RE: Curious Illustrator Q
From: Christi Carew <ccarew -at- rangestar -dot- com>
To: 'Damien Braniff' <dbraniff -at- iss-dsp -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 09:01:01 -0700

Well, I haven't seen any other posting related to your question. But I'd be
interested in seeing any responses that you've received off-list.

As for my response... I've seen this message often, but only on my Windows
machine. I have simply accepted it as yet another one of those annoying
things Windows does. I've clicked "Continue" many a time and have yet to run
into a problem.

Christi Carew
ccarew -at- rangestar -dot- com

RangeStar Wireless
www.rangestar.com

All communication contained in this e-mail is entirely my own and is not
necessarily endorsed by my co-workers or employer.