RE: the OTHER test

Subject: RE: the OTHER test
From: BMcClain -at- centura -dot- com
To: Brent -dot- Jones -at- Level3 -dot- com
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 14:43:58 -0400

It's probably at least as on-topic as the ingredients of peanut cans, I
suppose. :o)

I've never refused a test -- but once I was required to also sign an
affidavit that I understood the company's policy regarding the drug test. I
thought this was rear-end-covering legal overkill, and I added a signed
statement of intent to hold the company as well as the lab liable in the
event of a false positive. (Actually, I wound up bailing out of taking the
job anyway.)

Bill McClain
("Writers are always selling somebody out." - Joan Didion)