RE: Hiring Criteria, Writing Tests, and Drug Tests

Subject: RE: Hiring Criteria, Writing Tests, and Drug Tests
From: Mark Baker <MBaker -at- TIMELINE -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 15:03:08 -0700

>>Probably, most of his published papers had been written by others.<<

The proper description for ghostwriters in such instances - painfully
obvious to a number of us, I'm sure - is generally "graduate
assistant/fellow."

Been there, done that, decided not to perpetuate the system.

Just had to point it out so I could move on. Feeling much better now,
thanks.

Now back to your regularly scheduled Inbox.

Mark Baker
Timeline, Inc.
Bellevue, WA