RE: Thanks: Screen Capture + Word + PDF = Much Better

Subject: RE: Thanks: Screen Capture + Word + PDF = Much Better
From: Emru Townsend <etownsen -at- Softimage -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 18:05:10 -0400

By the way, you don't have to turn off all compression. Just turn off
downsampling or subsampling, and select LZW or ZIP for your compression
method (RLE for monochrome). It's lossless, and it'll cut down your file
size.

Emru Townsend, Information Developer | etownsen -at- softimage -dot- com
Softimage, Inc.
Personal page: http://purpleplanetmedia.com
Recent musings: http://www.montreal.com/tech/2000/10/17nap.html