RE: Interviewing everyone the same (was In Reference to Drug Test ing)

Subject: RE: Interviewing everyone the same (was In Reference to Drug Test ing)
From: Christi Carew <ccarew -at- rangestar -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 11:03:24 -0700

Unfortunately, some companies take this to an extreme. I had someone tell me
once that they were required to ask exactly the same questions of every
interviewee, no more, no less. This was frustrating because you do want to
get to know someone in an interview because you will be working with them
(most likely) on a very personal level. Not being able to just let the
conversation flow was quite frustrating.

Christi Carew
ccarew -at- rangestar -dot- com

RangeStar Wireless
www.rangestar.com

All communication contained in this e-mail is entirely my own and is not
necessarily endorsed by my co-workers or employer.