PowerPoint Slides and Notes to PDF

Subject: PowerPoint Slides and Notes to PDF
From: "Bruce Wolf" <wolf -at- stargen -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 14:15:09 -0400

Tech Writing Gurus:

We are using NT4, the latest PowerPoint, and the latest Adobe
Acrobat.

The marketing manager here would like to PDF his PowerPoint
slides and notes together. He wants the PDF to look like his
PowerPoint presentation in the Notes Page View. The archive has
some information on converting PowerPoint to PDF that I found
useful. Thank you for that help. Does anyone have any idea if
it is possible to PDF the Notes Page View?

Thanks in advance.

BW