RE: MOS leaves me confused on this one.....

Subject: RE: MOS leaves me confused on this one.....
From: Kim Roper <kim -dot- roper -at- vitana -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 13:44:43 -0400

"Ask my manager."

"Ask Marketing."

"You want it *when*?"

"The true meaning of Curiousity Killed the Cat: Let's see what happens when
we do this to the *cat* ..." [or CueCat, I suppose ...]

"It's Marketing's problem."

"If you don't want me to use something, don't put in on the server."

"Well, if we had an intranet ..."

"Well, if Marketing would make up it's mind ..."

"I need another beer."

"I'm agnostic. Just tell me what you want."

"You don't want to know why I can't use that font."

"I'll finish it when I get the pictures from Marketing."

"I'm not a programmer ..."

"I don't like those colours either, but I'm not wearing them, am I?"

Cheers ... Kim
kim -dot- roper -at- vitana -dot- com

From: Barry Kieffer
The mantra of most technical writers is:
Please God, let the schedule slip.
(The development schedule that is...)