Advice for a novice, please

Subject: Advice for a novice, please
From: WFoster -at- friedmancorp -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 16:08:25 -0500

I just want to say that normally I check everything before it goes out.
Really I do! This is just sloppy Friday work and I'm very embarrassed.

>seemed to want to throw up their hands and walk away from the problem, or
>even deny there's a problem. One guy even went so far as to tell me that if
I meant to say ",even worse,"

>he told me how to do install the product, it would take hours and he didn't
>want to take the time.
How about "how to do the install" or even "how to install the product"?

>our tech writing department, we are each responsible for a specific topics
A specific topics?? sheesh

>job and I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed by the mass of problems became
I don't say!

Sorry :( I think I shall slink home now.
Willow Foster
wfoster -at- friedmancorp -dot- com