My Appologies.

Subject: My Appologies.
From: Graham Hay <waxasaurus -at- home -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 19:01:39 -0500

Dear Members,

What can I say? I started communicating with professional Technical
writers and, for a while, I was getting a very positive response. I was
learning a lot about the Technical Writer -- things I couldn't learn in
class. I was excited and felt confident. I was under the impression
that I was doing well, liaising with and extracting information from
professionals -- I even managed to get a couple of online interviews. I
guess I was so excited about the responses I was getting (I thought at
first I'd get none) that I got a little more brazen each day. I hope
you'll except my apologies for my most recent, poorly construed,
questions. I'll post no more.

Thank you for all of your help.

Graham.