RE: Appalling English

Subject: RE: Appalling English
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 10:22:01 -0500

I seem to recall seeing, in several sources, that Mandarin is the language
with more speakers than any language on earth, outstripping English 2- 1.

Steven J. Owens:

> Most widely *read* language on earth, maybe;

Dec. 7-8, 2000, Orlando, FL -- $100 discount for STC members. or 800-646-9989.

TECH*COMM 2000 Conference, Help Technology Conference, and more or 800-448-4230