RE: Carpal Tunnel Syndrome

Subject: RE: Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
From: bryan -dot- westbrook -at- amd -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 11:06:35 -0600

As far as equipment goes, I highly recommend getting a fat ink pen, such as
Pilot's Dr. Grip (there are several imitators and variations on the market
now). I've been using it for years, and I love it.

Pilot says that it reduces the strain of writing by something like 44%
(because you are not having to pinch as tightly to hold it).

It's also got a nice rubber cushion that got rid of the callous that was on
my finger since grade school.

Dec. 7-8, 2000, Orlando, FL -- $100 discount for STC members. or 800-646-9989.

TECH*COMM 2000 Conference, Help Technology Conference, and more or 800-448-4230