Problem w/ Font & FM 6.0

Subject: Problem w/ Font & FM 6.0
From: Jade Falcon <jadef -at- excitehome -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2000 10:57:14 -0800

Hi Guys,

One of my writers is having a problem, and I can't figure this out.

He opens a document template with a Palantino Font, and he can open it with absolutely no problem.
If he opens the Format menu, under Fonts, he can see the Palantino font.

He opens another document with a Palantino Font, and he gets a dialog box informing him that FM cannot find the Palantino font, and will substitute Times New Roman instead.
If he opens the Format menu, looks under Font, the Palantino font is "grayed out" and un-selectable.

He did not have Palantino in his Fonts Folder, so he installed Palantino Lino Type.
Yet, he continues to have this problem.

I had him change all his font types in the Paragraph Format to Palantino Lino type and save it. But when he opens the doc later, he continues to have this problem.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Regards,
Jade

TECH*COMM 2000 Conference, Help Technology Conference, and more
http://www.SolutionsEvents.com or 800-448-4230