RE: Dubya style sentence formulation

Subject: RE: Dubya style sentence formulation
From: Matt Floyd <Floyd -at- ORsoftware -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 19:35:06 -0500

Patricia Jackson couldn't stand it and finally cracked: (I've been waiting
all day)

>I can't stand it any longer: What does "Dubya" mean?

Independent voter and all-around nice truly non-partisan guy Matt Floyd

George Dubya

(hey, I know how the guy feels, trust me...)

Dec. 7-8, 2000, Orlando, FL -- $100 discount for STC members. or 800-646-9989.

TECH*COMM 2000 Conference, Help Technology Conference, and more or 800-448-4230