RE: HUMOR: I Need Advice

Subject: RE: HUMOR: I Need Advice
From: Martha Silverspring <silverspring9235 -at- go -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2000 13:08:23 -0800 (PST)

Our department is currently "transitioning" to a new department ("Sillyco University") and the 8 of us didn't want to go under the new regime, so we will be replaced by 3 new writers. (Don't worry, R&D has offered to train us as Systems Engineers).
The new documentation supervisor has sent us an 11-page form to fill out with every last detail of the documents we've been working on. Most of the questions could be answered by reading the doc plans, specs, and the docs themselves. This confirms our collective decision to not be reorganized under the "University." I howled when I read this post, and forwarded it to the rest of my posse in the lifeboat.
Martha

http://www.SolutionsEvents.com or 800-448-4230