RE: Voice Recognition Software

Subject: RE: Voice Recognition Software
From: Ward Rosenberry <wardr -at- world -dot- std -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 06:56:56 -0500 (EST)

OK - Last night I purchased L&H VoiceXpress on sale at Staples for
$29. This also incldes a $20 mail-in rebate so it'll cost me $9. Over
the weekend get this going and send email on how it goes.

Thanks for all the inputs!

Rosenberry Associates Inc. "The Information Design Company"
30 Newfield Street EMAIL: wardr -at- world -dot- std -dot- com
No. Chelmsford, MA, 01863 TEL and FAX: 978 251-7908

Dec. 7-8, 2000, Orlando, FL -- $100 discount for STC members. or 800-646-9989.