RE: E-mail is correct, email isn't

Subject: RE: E-mail is correct, email isn't
From: Bill Swallow <bill_swallow -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 11:34:46 -0800 (PST)

> Unfortunately, it really is "web grammer," which IMO
> doesn't exactly
> enhance the credibility of the site.

True, but at least we all now know when to use "big
letters" and "little letters".

Honestly, if you're going to write an article about
grammAr, at least use the correct terminology! It also
helps to check your own grammar to make sure that you
are followingalltherules. *g*

And what's with the tone? I felt like I was in middle
school again, and was sitting through a fellow
classmate's presentation.

I hate to be so cynical (well, OK, maybe not), but I
have a hard time treating this article with any
respect. If you're going to make a point, don't
counter it with a contrary presentation.

Bill Swallow
Technical Writer
bswallow -at- poweradz -dot- com

Do You Yahoo!?
>From homework help to love advice, Yahoo! Experts has your answer.

Dec. 7-8, 2000, Orlando, FL -- $100 discount for STC members. or 800-646-9989.