RE: training material and training sessions

Subject: RE: training material and training sessions
From: Jill Waite <jwaite -at- criticaldevices -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 11:23:13 -0600

Regarding Valerie's request, please note that she asked that you respond to
her directly because she is receives Techwhirl in digets format.

I would be very interested in what Techwhirlers have to say about this
topic, so I'm requesting that you make Techwhirl a cc: recipient on the
emails you send to Valerie.

Jill Waite