RE: localized.....

Subject: RE: localized.....
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 12:48:32 -0800 (PST)

Let's say I'm American on assignment in France.
MY own language is English, but my company's language is French.

>> MOS tells me that I should avoid the term "localized,"
>> but I'm not sure what other term I can use in this
>> situation.
>> Advice anyone?

> How about... in the employee's own language?

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer, in process of looking
for next contract effective 1/1/2001.
"As I would not be a slave, so I would not be a master."
-Abraham Lincoln

Do You Yahoo!?

Dec. 7-8, 2000, Orlando, FL -- $100 discount for STC members. or 800-646-9989.