Summary for course development / training

Subject: Summary for course development / training
From: GILLIOTTE Valérie <VGilliotte -at- MEGA -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 12:01:49 +0100

Thank you so much for your input. I left the office yesterday evening a bit
confused. This morning (I work in France) your posts helped me have a
clearer idea of the situation.
I don't need to make a summary as most of you posted your responses to the
list as well.
As you suggested, I need to have a talk with my boss if the training problem
arises again. I want him to know I don't want it to interfere with my core
responsibilities and that it would require time for me to understand the
basics of course development too.

Thanks again. Keep it up!

Dec. 7-8, 2000, Orlando, FL -- $100 discount for STC members. or 800-646-9989.