Re: importing Word 97 into Robohelp

Subject: Re: importing Word 97 into Robohelp
From: Scott Turner <sturner -at- mail -dot- airmail -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 13:02:46 -0600

I am using Robohelp version 9.0 and I would like to import a Word 97
document. Every time I try this I get an error message telling me that the
document cannot be converted. Is there a solution to this problem? Does
the Word doc have to be saved as HTML before importing into Robohelp? If the

Word doc has to be saved as HTML first then what is the Import Word feature

You have to save as RTF. Then import.

Scott Turner
CSI, Inc.
Engineering Services, Senior Technical Writer
scott_turner -at- csicontrols -dot- com

Dec. 7-8, 2000, Orlando, FL -- $100 discount for STC members. or 800-646-9989.

Sponsored by SOLUTIONS, Conferences and Seminars for Communicators Publications Management Clinic, TECH*COMM 2001 Conference, and more or 800-448-4230