Re: FWD: a question about "atmospheric" be

Subject: Re: FWD: a question about "atmospheric" be
From: Janice Gelb <janiceg -at- marvin -dot- eng -dot- sun -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 14:20:08 -0800 (PST)

anonfwd -at- raycomm -dot- com wrote:
> One of my superiors has always insisted that certain company
> traditions like flexible work hours, casual dress, and bi-weekly
> free lunches go a long way toward making up for our low salaries.
> A quote: "You're not wearing a suit right now. That's a
> company benefit."

No, that's a company policy. A company benefit would be
if they paid you for the khakis you're wearing :->

Janice Gelb | The only connection Sun has with
janice -dot- gelb -at- marvin -dot- eng -dot- sun -dot- com | this message is the return address.

Dec. 7-8, 2000, Orlando, FL -- $100 discount for STC members. or 800-646-9989.