Re: Tenprint or Ten-print?

Subject: Re: Tenprint or Ten-print?
From: <sdeichmann -at- voicemobility -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 15:33:48 -0800

I did a Web search, and it looks like three forms of the word are in common
- ten print
- ten-print
- tenprint

However, I noticed that the FBI
( ten-print (at least they
do on their Web site). That seems like a reliable source...

<bogucki91030 -at- yahoo -dot- com> wrote in message news:76696 -at- techwr-l -dot- -dot- -dot-
> I am documenting for a special project for a police
> dept.
> Those 'tenprint' cards that police depts use - the
> At any rate, does anyone know how I might spell this
> word? Anyone have an unabridged dictionary which might
> include this word (mine is a little dated)

Dec. 7-8, 2000, Orlando, FL -- $100 discount for STC members. or 800-646-9989.