Re: response to newbie XML doc question

Subject: Re: response to newbie XML doc question
From: Bill Swallow <bill_swallow -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 08:36:36 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Tristan. These guys (Jean-Luc and Matthew) are
also the current WebWorks Wizards at

I've implemented something very similar, and it
works... very well. But I'm just now toying with XML,
which is why I made my comment about wishing I had
FM+SGML... The more tools and techs, the better... Oh
well, hindsight is always 20|20...

--- Tristan Bishop <claritydocs -at- earthlink -dot- net> wrote:
> Hi there,
> about an excellent
> article about Single Source Intranet Development.
> The authors recently
> succeded in building an 8,000 page site using the
> tool combination Bill
> Swallow just suggested.
> I'm not certain the perfect XML single-source
> authoring environment is
> available to date. Bill's suggested combination
> does have the advantage of
> easy content authoring. (WebWorks can convert Frame
> content swiftly to XML +
> CSS or XML + XSL)

Bill Swallow
Technical Writer