Re: response to newbie XML doc question

Subject: Re: response to newbie XML doc question
From: Bill Swallow <bill_swallow -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 08:36:36 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Tristan. These guys (Jean-Luc and Matthew) are
also the current WebWorks Wizards at www.webworks.com.

I've implemented something very similar, and it
works... very well. But I'm just now toying with XML,
which is why I made my comment about wishing I had
FM+SGML... The more tools and techs, the better... Oh
well, hindsight is always 20|20...

http://stc.org/pics/online/hyperviews/archive/00Winter/001f1.htm

> I'm not certain the perfect XML single-source
> authoring environment is
> available to date. Bill's suggested combination
> does have the advantage of
> easy content authoring. (WebWorks can convert Frame
> content swiftly to XML +
> CSS or XML + XSL)

=====
Bill Swallow