RE: Robohelp question

Subject: RE: Robohelp question
From: Richard Smith <rsmith -at- rapidlogic -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 09:02:06 -0800

If I understand your question correctly, yes you can! You can merge the
index and TOCs from other CHMs and link to them. I'm pretty sure you can
link to another CHM from a link within an HTML page compiled into a CHM.

Check out ehelp's Help Corner, they have a tutorial on this.
http://ehelp.helpcommunity.com

Richard Smith

http://www.SolutionsEvents.com or 800-448-4230