Re: 'Stereotype' thread - evolved.

Subject: Re: 'Stereotype' thread - evolved.
From: mike w <techmail_mike -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 14:09:50 -0800 (PST)

Reminds me of something I saw on the commute home
yesterday. I live in a rather liberal part of NORCAL,
and it is rare to see someone with a Bush yard sign.

As I passed by a field with a large Bush sign, someone
had spray painted "DRUNKE" on the sign.

I guess if you're going to practice political insult
and vandalism, you should at least bring your spell-
checker along...LOL....

> Be prepared to hold your liquor pretty well,
> Don't write naughty words on walls if you can't
> spell.

Do You Yahoo!?