RE: Importing PDFs into PageMaker

Subject: RE: Importing PDFs into PageMaker
From: "Dan Lewis" <danlew -at- mindspring -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 08:26:39 -0500

kelli -dot- lewis -at- onyxgfx -dot- com asked about imporint PDFs into PageMaker.

There is a plugin for Pagemaker (6.52) at the Adobe Website. Once
installed it allows PDF files to be imported. Depending, of course on the
quality of the PDFs themselves it works quite well. We use it to get
sample reports into our manuals, generating a PDF from the software's
report output stream and than importing the PDF into the manual.

Dan Lewis
Vitel Software, Inc.
Worcester, MA

http://www.SolutionsEvents.com or 800-448-4230