Re: ballot usability

Subject: Re: ballot usability
From: Jo Francis Byrd <jbyrd -at- byrdwrites -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2000 11:35:03 -0600

Had a discussion not 15 minutes ago with some of the people here on the ballot
layout. A fair number of the developers saw nothing wrong with it (I did mention
these are developers?). I think the layout is terrible....not only could someone
with compromised eyesight get confused, but someone whose mind is not as clear and
sharp as it once was could get confused, too. Whoever designed that abomination
should be very ashamed of themselves.

Jo Byrd

http://www.SolutionsEvents.com or 800-448-4230