Re: Screenshots & HTML

Subject: Re: Screenshots & HTML
From: dan_mitchell -at- aal -dot- org
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 7:0:59

Using Paint Shop Pro, I paste in the screen print, Colors|Increase Color
Depth to 24 bit, Image|Resize,Resize type bicubic resample, and change the
size. I have to experiment with the size percent for what looks the best.
While the image viewed in a Web page is not great, it is good enough for
our purposes.