Re: 11. 15th 00; Controlled language (CL), (CFE), (CTE) etc.

Subject: Re: 11. 15th 00; Controlled language (CL), (CFE), (CTE) etc.
From: Scott Turner <sturner -at- mail -dot- airmail -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 21:52:36 -0600

I'm a technical writer in Munich, Germany and work until the end of the
year in Seoul, S-Korea.
We had here a discussion about controlled language and I found some reports
about fundamental/technical/simplified english from Caterpillar, John Deere
and NCR.

Question, does anybody of you know, if these dictionaries are still
available and if yes, can you tell me the addresses/e-mail/fax no. where I
can get copies from these dictionaries?

Check these addresses.

The following is about Webster's basic English dictionary.

Sponsored by SOLUTIONS, Conferences and Seminars for Communicators Publications Management Clinic, TECH*COMM 2001 Conference, and more or 800-448-4230