The right questions

Subject: The right questions
From: "andreea Rotaru" <andreear -at- vcubed -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 10:51:41 -0500

I have joined this list one year ago and I gave up just because some people
on it tend to get way too personal and picky. I subscribed again a few weeks
ago because the list is informative and alive, not because I was missing the
hot personal attacks I have seen in the last few days. We are here to
discuss topics related to the field in which we are all working, not
personal opinions on the differences between being silly and stupid.

With all due respect,

Andreea Rotaru
Technical Writer
V3 Semiconductor
(416) 497-8884 ext. 311
"Find ecstasy in life; the mere sense of living is joy enough" said Emily