Re: tech writer bookshelf

Subject: Re: tech writer bookshelf
From: Tom Murrell <trmurrell -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 12:42:22 -0800 (PST)

--- Mike <techmail_mike -at- yahoo -dot- com> wrote:
> I'm looking to beef up my bookshelf as far as books
> about general tech writing. So far, I have:
> MS MOS 2nd ed.
> Managing Your Documentation Projects Hackos
> Developing Quality Technical Information Hargis
> What other suggestions for good books would you have?

I would like to suggest that the TECHWR-L site has a fairly
comprehensive list of references that you might want to look at when
stocking your library. It is located at

I believe also that the Rays are happy to add to their list of
references anything not already there that folks in the field would
find useful.

Tom Murrell
Lead Technical Writer
Alliance Data Systems