New Tech Writer

Subject: New Tech Writer
From: "Kim Washington" <thekutestkim -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 17:51:01 CST

I'm new to the Tech Writing field. Does anyone have any advice as far as how to get the experience one needs. I've called many non-profit organizations about possibly volunteering, but none in my area seem to have any opportunities for writers. Any other suggestions? Anything would be greatly appreciated!!!

Sponsored by SOLUTIONS, Conferences and Seminars for Communicators Publications Management Clinic, TECH*COMM 2001 Conference, and more or 800-448-4230