The Editorial Eye

Subject: The Editorial Eye
From: Becca Price <becca_price -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 07:40:40 -0800 (PST)

I recently received an ad for The Editorial Eye. It looks
interesting, but it's also moderately expensive. I can see
where it would be useful for copyeditors, but I'm not sure how
useful it would be for technical writers. Has anyone on this
list subscribed to it? and if so, what do you think?

Becca Price
beccap -at- rust -dot- net (primary address)

I love technology; it's coding I can't stand.
(with appologies to Peanuts)

Do You Yahoo!?