RE: Noooooooooooo....damnit! (Word Problem)

Subject: RE: Noooooooooooo....damnit! (Word Problem)
From: Elizabeth Boulet <EBoulet -at- mmrd -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 13:03:06 -0500

I'm using Word 97, so I don't even know if you can do what I'm suggesting below. However, I'd try the following:

Open up a new document and then insert the 'bad' document file into the new document. (Insert>File) If that doesn't work, try changing the extension of the 'bad' file to .rtf in Windows Explorer, and then try the insert again. If that doesn't work, try changing it to .txt. If any of the above works, save the file immediately (and consider saving it more than once using different filenames--and then spin around three times in your chair<grin>--I'm superstitious).

Good luck!
Elizabeth

http://www.SolutionsEvents.com or 800-448-4230