Re: Noooooooooooo....damnit! (Word Problem)

Subject: Re: Noooooooooooo....damnit! (Word Problem)
From: Peter <pnewman1 -at- home -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 13:44:02 -0500

Grace Fielder wrote:
> Can anyone help with a MS Word 98 problem?
> I was working on a 70ish page Word document when it crashed..."not unusual"
> I hear you say... ...except now I can't open the document without it
> crashing...does anyone know how I can rescue my document?

You may have a corrupt header in file. There is a program called
Quckview Plus . published by Inso Corp. 31 St.James Ave. Boston MA
02116-4101 United States. YOu might want to give them a call. You will
be able to see your file, copy and print it. Unfortunately you will lose
formatting. HTH

There are few situations in life that cannot be resolved
promptly, and to the satisfaction of all concerned,
by either suicide, a bag of gold,
or thrusting a despised antagonist over a precipice on a dark night.
Ernest Bramah (Kai Lung stories)