*Sigh* (Word Problem)

Subject: *Sigh* (Word Problem)
From: Grace Fielder <gfielder -at- typemaker -dot- co -dot- uk>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 09:51:08 +0000

I think you could be right, I am working on a Mac but didn't know that
Word98 was Mac only, which is why I didn't mention it. A lot of the
suggestions are PC specific which is why I can't find the ~temp files etc.

I have tried as many of the suggestions as I can but I think I'm going to
have to go back to the copy I made two days before I lost it and try to
"retrace my steps".

One thing that puzzles me is that I had the auto backup box checked but I
can't actually find the backups anywhere...not helpful!

Anyway, thank you to everyone who replied to me with helpful suggestions and
good vibes!
Grace

http://www.SolutionsEvents.com or 800-448-4230