Re: Snag It vs PSP

Subject: Re: Snag It vs PSP
From: Dianne Blake <write-it -at- home -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 13:01:19 -0800

Herm wrote:
> I use Paint Shop Pro for screen shots as, apparnetly, do a great many
> writers. I have heard a lot of good things about Snag-It. Can you give
> me an idea of how you compare the two programs with each other?

PSP only captures what can be seen on the current screen - if you want
to capture an entire web page (that scrolls) then you have to perform
multiple captures. Although PSP allows you to perform multiple captures
without switching back and forth, Snag-it allows you to capture the
entire web page in one capture. I like to think of these programs as
separate tools and I use PSP version 7 for my web graphics needs.

-Dianne Blake
Consultant, Writer and Trainer
http://members.home.net/write-it

http://www.SolutionsEvents.com or 800-448-4230