Snagit - wow!!

Subject: Snagit - wow!!
From: Ken Bowes <KBowes -at- dacg -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 07:50:28 -0600

I just downloaded the freeware version of this product and I am blown away.
All the things I had been wanting to do with my screen captures and had been
struggling to do using all kinds of tools, from the printscreen through
photoshop and illustrator and PSP etc, can now do in one easy to use

Thanks to those on this list for bringing this tool to my attention.
What a great way to start the week!!

I recommend that everyone, whether doing tech writing documentation or not,
at least look at this tool.

Ken Bowes

Technical Writer
DA Consulting Group