Re: Quality docs

Subject: Re: Quality docs
From: "Christensen, Kent" <lkchris -at- sandia -dot- gov>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 08:00:35 -0700

re: None of the quality 'initiatives' says anything about the 'quality' of
the product ...

True, true. A couple months ago now I saw a picture in an online newspaper
(NY Times I think) of the front entrance of the Decatur, Illinois, Firestone
tire plant. Big billboard touting ISO 9000 certification.

Ultimately quality is the judgement of the customer. Someone in the
production chain has to be a "people person." Perhaps someone thinking with
both sides of her brain.

http://www.SolutionsEvents.com or 800-448-4230