RE: Switch from WordPerfect to Word? Oh no!

Subject: RE: Switch from WordPerfect to Word? Oh no!
From: Maggie Secara <MSecara -at- bizbuyer -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 16:46:30 -0800

And after a while, it hardly seems painful at all. I made the transition
from WordPerfect a few releases back. It was tough, and there are still
some things I miss, when someone reminds me of them, but I've mostly made
Word bend to my will. Well, mostly.

You will really stop depending on those hidden codes, and when you do,
you'll realize that you no longer have to have Reveal Codes open all the
time to keep from making the whole document bold by accident. :)

To make the transition easier, you might want to get on the WordPC list
serv:

mailto:word-pc-subscribe-request -at- liverpool -dot- ac -dot- uk to join
(no subject or command text required)
http://listserv.liv.ac.uk/archives/word-pc.html

It's all Word, all the time, and MUCH less traffic than Techwr-L, although
you may see a familiar face from time to time.

Maggie Secara
The Technical Writer

BizBuyer.com
Santa Monica, CA