Fun Al Gore -Grinch poster

Subject: Fun Al Gore -Grinch poster
From: Nancy Johnson <NancyJ -at- photoworks -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 09:02:18 -0800

This is of course way off-topic but an interesting design concept (I'm
reaching here!).
It looks a lot like the work of the artist who created the "Bill Skywalker
and Princess Monica" Star Wars poster a year or so ago.

If you would like me to send you the graphic file of the poster please
e-mail me off the list.

Nancy West Johnson
R & D, Technical Writer
nancyj -at- photoworks -dot- com