RE: Word Quirk??

Subject: RE: Word Quirk??
From: Nancy Johnson <NancyJ -at- photoworks -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 08:08:46 -0800

(this is for Word 8 and 2000)

Do you have your "Track Changes" feature turned on?
Look at the bottom of the window...is TRK in black or dimmed?
If it's in black it's on...double click it to turn it off (dimmed).

To set the Track Changes options:
On the Word toolbar go to Tools/Track Changes/Highlight Changes/Options

Nancy West Johnson
PhotoWorks.com
R & D, Technical Writer
Seattle, WA