Re: Info Mapping Replies

Subject: Re: Info Mapping Replies
From: Bill Swallow <bill_swallow -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 07:17:00 -0800 (PST)

> Was just
> wondering if anyone knew how I could get my hands on
> the IM Toolbar addition for WORD or any of the
> templates without taking the course. Thanks again to
> everyone!

Though I don't necessarily recommend the course or one
tool for applying the concept to writing, I have to
honestly say that I hope you do not get the toolbar or
the templates without taking the course, or at least
without paying IM for them. IM deserves its right to
royalties for its product.

=====
Bill Swallow
Technical Writer