RE: Information Mapping

Subject: RE: Information Mapping
From: Maggie Secara <MSecara -at- bizbuyer -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 10:27:14 -0800

I was lucky. I had a manger some years ago who had been through the course,
and had all the materials, which she passed on to me an a co-worker (hideous
black rules and all) rather fervently. I've been using my personal
variation of info mapping ever since, but I've always been glad I didn't
have to go through the ritual, uh, course myself. And by now, it just comes
naturally.

By way of extending your research, you might also want to look at the Simply
Written site (www.simplywritten.com) of which Tim Altom is the usual
representative around here. Another approach to the same idea.

*not affiliated with either*

Maggie Secara
The Technical Writer

BizBuyer.com
Santa Monica, CA
(310) 883-6446
"Honest criticism is hard to take, particularly from a relative, a friend,
an
acquaintance, or a stranger." Franklin Jones